Tax and accounting consulting services
Tax and accounting consulting services are among the focuses of our team. As a service, it is provided by a separate department of experts with solid experience in this field, including controlling authorities, and time-tested tools and approaches to high-quality consulting.
The reasons for high demand for this service are the complexity and instability of tax legislation, the gradual transition of businesses from national accounting standards to the international ones, fiscal approaches to taxpayers during inspections, which fail to keep up with the changes in the controllers’ trends.
Tax and accounting consulting services include:
- answers to questions on recognition of business transactions in accounting and their taxation
- answers to questions related to preparation of tax returns and reports
- answers to questions on preparation of financial statements
- examination of agreements for tax risks
- clarification of legal acts and regulations in the field of taxation and accounting
- recommendations for accounting for non-standard business transactions and forecasting the tax consequences of such transactions
- recommendations for compiling ledgers and reporting
- recommendations for preparation of supporting documentation
- answers to questions on currency legislation
- assistance in preparation of enquiries to the controlling authorities and responses to enquiries from the controlling authorities
In our work we advocate for:
- clear answers to questions
- the ability to predict the position of tax and judicial authorities on the issue
- readiness of our answer for its practical application
The service may be provided both on a one-time and permanent basis.
- In case of consulting on a permanent basis, we do not limit the service exclusively to consulting; from time to time we conduct free-of-charge training issue-related events for regular clients, awareness-raising on the latest changes in legislation, which is an integral part of subscription consulting services.
Advantages of subscription consulting services:
- prompt response when it is needed by the “hot line” of consultants
- saving time for search for the necessary regulations, because our consultants will do it for you
- monthly updating on current changes in tax legislation
- quarterly training events on topics related to taxes, law, accounting
- loyal pricing as compared to one-time consulting
- fixed costs once a month, which allows for clear planning of consulting costs