MGI PSP Audit as a member of MGI Worldwide, the international audit network, provides in Ukraine a full range of high-quality outsourcing services for business processes in accounting.
Advantages of outsourcing:
Outsourcing of business processes in accounting allows to cut the cost of a full-time accountant and to benefit from cooperation with an accountant team of MGI PSP Audit.
We guarantee thorough selection of a specialist for a specific project, since the Outsourcing Department of MGI PSP Audit has the highest competence and broad experience.
Working in the MGI PSP Audit team allows an outsourced accountant, if necessary, to involve tax consultants and lawyers experienced in various matters to deal with any complex issues in a comprehensive manner.
Outsourcing Department of MGI PSP Audit has no leaves or sick leaves. Personnel reshuffling are our concern.
MGI PSP Audit is financially responsible for the outcomes of its work.
Our accounting outsourcing services of business process include:
- Comprehensive accounting services
- Keeping accounting of separate areas
- Keeping HR accounting
- Restoration of accounting and HR records
Business process for launch of an outsourcing project:
1. We coordinate the contract with the manager and appoint an accountant who will be the main contact of MGI PSP Audit.
2. We place your 1C database on our server or create a new one with completion of the necessary directories and setups. We provide access to it. If necessary, the base can be integrated with your CRM systems. Otherwise, we can connect to your server.
3. We create a storage in the cloud for you for uploading documents. You upload them from your computer or phone, as you like, they just have to be readable. They will also be systematized and available to you at any time.
4. We get access to your certification authority. However, we will not sign any documents without your consent. We develop reports, upload and create electronic documents.
5. If necessary, we create a group for communication in any convenient messenger. This group will include you, our accountant, all your employees whom you deem necessary to include, and some our employees, depending on the services you have chosen.
6. We send you written instructions for collecting any source documents, organizing them for the archive, and other general information, subject to the type of your business, which will help your employees to carry out operations.
7. We start our fruitful cooperation.