MGI PSP Audit specialists develop and conduct specialized corporate seminars, workshops and webinars on accounting and tax accounting, transfer pricing, and the practice of applying International Financial Reporting Standards.
To achieve maximum results, we conduct a preliminary analysis of the company’s current needs in corporate training:
- choice of short-term or long-term corporate training program
- assessment of the level of training of the company’s employees
- adaptation of corporate training programs to industry specifics
- reinforcement of theoretical foundations with relevant examples from existing practice and experience
- flexible approach to the choice of place, terms and time of corporate training, taking into account the wishes of the client
After that, we develop an individual program of corporate courses that will fully meet your needs and objectives.
Continuous work in a pandemic has proven that effective learning is possible online.
Programs of measures always include the most hot and topical issues, analysis of legislative innovations, practical recommendations and individual consultations.
We provide our participants with a real opportunity:
- increase their professional value
- gain new useful experience and knowledge
- learn effective tools for optimal solution of practical problems
- get qualified answers to topical questions from practitioners who have extensive teaching experience
All the issues on the agenda are discussed collegially, in the course of live communication, and the expert speakers will pay attention to each of the participants and give answers to all their questions.
Only MGI PSP Audit managers work as lecturers, who gain invaluable practical experience every day, and also have a sufficient number of seminars, workshops, webinars in such projects as the National Network of Workshops “Major League”, from the company League Law, 7eminar.com, Insight Forum “Accountant of the Future”.
We maintain an optimal price / quality ratio.
Online course in Tax Law
Since 2021, MGI PSP Audit is a partner of the online course on tax law of educational platform for lawyers Leadership in Law.
Block 1: Introduction to taxes. Innovations in tax law. Future changes in tax legislation.
- Taxes: essence, types, structure;
- Principles of taxation;
- Participants in tax relations: rights, responsibilities;
- Procedure for determining the amounts of tax and monetary liabilities;
- Tax notice-decision and tax requirement;
- Recent innovations in tax legislation;
- Legislative initiatives in taxes.
Block 2: Tax control. The procedure for repaying tax debt. Fault. Responsibility. Limitation periods.
- Tax audits: types and features of conducting;
- Procedure for appealing decisions of tax authorities;
- The procedure for repaying tax debt;
- The concept of guilt and responsibility in taxes.
- Limitation periods.
Block 3: Special part. Income tax, individual income tax. Value-added tax. Excise duty, property taxes, simplified taxation system.
- Income tax. Value-added tax. Excise;
- Individual income tax. Simplified taxation system;
- Property taxes;
- Tax risks in contractual relations.
Block 4: Current judicial practice on taxes.
- TOP 10 the most important decisions of the Supreme Court in tax disputes for 2020-2021.
Block 5: European Convention on Human Rights and judicial practice of European Court of Human Rights on taxes.
- European Convention on Human Rights in the practice of tax disputes;
- Algorithm for applying to the European Court of Human Rights on taxes;
- Decisions of European Court of Human Rights on taxes and fees;
- Decisions of European Court of Human Rights affecting the practice of tax disputes.
Block 6: Accounting in the activities of a tax lawyer.
- The essence of accounting, subject and principles;
- Primary documentation as a basis for accounting;
- The essence, structure and analysis of the balance sheet;
- Accounting - the language of accounting;
- Accounting policy: essence and nuances;
- Accounting and contract law: tax risks in the performance of contracts;
- Accounting (financial) statements: five forms.
Block 7: Common ground between international and Ukrainian taxation.
- Model tax conventions and comments on the Double Taxation Convention;
- Double taxation and methods of its elimination;
- BEPS and MLI plan;
- Recent legislative initiatives in the tax legislation of Ukraine on the implementation of the BEPS and MLI plan.
Block 8: International tax planning.
- Tax benefits and conditions of their application (residence, BO, GAAR (PPT), etc.);
- Permanent Representations and recent changes;
- Thin (insufficient) capitalization;
- Cross-border business purchase and sale agreements. Taxation of dividends and investment income (capital gain);
- Basics of tax planning with a foreign element;
- Deo-offshore and related processes.
The learning process:
Format: 1,5 hours of online classes, 5 times a day, 3 consecutive days in Zoom + access to all videos.
Date: March 23 – 25, 2022.
Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 10:00 – 18:30.
Duration: 23, 24 and 25 March 2022, 12 speakers, 15 online classes, 22 hours of practice + access to all videos.
For whom the course:
- For attorneys and lawyers of law firms (law associations).
- In-house lawyers (attorneys) of the company.
- For business and company executives.
International Financial Reporting Standards: Base Course
The basic course on IFRS is aimed at studying the basics of financial reporting in accordance with IFRS. The course will form a set of knowledge and skills for students to further apply IFRS in their work. Its purpose is, first of all, to develop an understanding of the meaning of basic standards, the differences between IFRS and National Regulations (Standards) of Accounting, the process of transformation and consolidation as such.
The basic IFRS course is suitable for studying not only those who are directly involved in accounting in accordance with IFRS, but also for auditors, employees of accounting, economic and financial services, management professionals who will use this reporting to analyse the activities of the enterprise for making correct management decisions.
disclosure of information in reporting. IFRS (IFRS) 3 Business combinations
Components of the program
Volume (number of academic hours)
Legal bases of application of the International standards of the financial reporting in Ukraine: the current legislation, practice of application, the basic problem aspects and ways of their decision, prospects of development
Conceptual principles of IFRS: purpose of financial statements, users of financial statements, elements of financial statements, characteristics of financial statements.
IFRS (IAS) 1 «Presentation of Financial Statements»: set of financial statements (statement of financial position, statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income, statement of changes in equity, statement of cash flows), general aspects, business continuity, frequency of submission.
IFRS (IAS) 8 «Accounting policies, accounting for changes in estimates»: selection and application of accounting policies, changes in accounting policies, disclosures, changes in accounting estimates and errors - especially disclosures.
IFRS (IAS) 16 «Property, plant and equipment»: definition, recognition and initial valuation, models of further valuation, depreciation, derecognition, disclosure in reporting.
IFRS (IAS) 2 «Inventories»: definition, inventory valuation, cost estimation methods,
IFRS (IAS) 38 «Intangible assets»: definition, recognition and initial valuation, models of further valuation, depreciation, derecognition, disclosure in reporting.
IFRS (IFRS) 5 «Non-current assets held for sale and discontinued operations»: classification and evaluation, presentation and disclosure of information.
IFRS (IAS) 36 «Impairment of assets»: scope and definition, fair value, value in use, future cash flows, discounting, cash-generating unit, goodwill, impairment losses and reversal of impairment losses, disclosures.
IFRS (IAS) 23 «Borrowing costs»: scope and definition of what costs capitalised, the beginning and termination of capitalisation.
IFRS (IFRS) 15 «Revenue from contracts with customers»: definition, criteria (steps) of income recognition, features of the standard.
IFRS (IAS) 12 «Income taxes»: theoretical aspects of the standard and the practical side of application by examples.
IFRS (IFRS) 16 «Leases»: theoretical aspects of the standard and the practical side of application by examples.
IFRS (IFRS) 9 «Financial instruments»: theoretical aspects of the standard and the practical side of application by examples.
IFRS (IAS) 10 «Events After the Reporting Period»: substantive provisions
IFRS (IAS) 24 «Related party disclosures»: substantive provisions
Basics of reporting transformation and preparation of consolidated reports IFRS (IFRS) 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
Duration, according to the schedule, 6 days for 8 hours:
disclosure of information in reporting.
IFRS (IFRS) 3 Business combinations
The learning process:
Form of study: classroom / online classes
Handouts: a booklet with theoretical material and practical tasks
Total study time: 48 academic hours divided into 6 study days
Group size: up to 17 people
Training dates: on request
For detailed information, please contact:
tel.: +38 (044) 281 06 07